Childhood

I was fortunate enough not to have a lonely childhood. 


There were always people around me. 


And I mean always. 


Because my friends and cousins literally lived in the same townhouse as me


No. Really. Look how over it 10-year old me already was. 


'Cause these people were strange yo.


Real classy types, y'know.  


I mean just look at that poise.


That confidence.


That self-possession.


But I put up with it anyway.


Even though they sometimes left me out. Unintentionally.


And intentionally. 


We called ourselves 'NASTY C'.


...guess who was the 'C'?


But I didn't mind. 


Because in the end. 


It was all in good fun.


And they are pretty cool people anyway. 


*Shoutout to our parents for dressing us in horrendously bright-coloured clothes so they would have no trouble locating their misplaced, wayward children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts